Chicken, Sweet Corn And Rice Soup With Butter, Onion, Flour, Chicken Stock, Cooked Chicken, Sweet Corn, Cooked Rice, Celery Stalks
The ingredient of Chicken, Sweet Corn and Rice Soup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion small, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup cooked chicken chopped
- 11 ounces sweet corn
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 2 celery stalks finely chopped
The instruction how to make Chicken, Sweet Corn and Rice Soup
- Melt butter in medium saucepan on medium heat. Sautu00e9 onion for 1-2 mins, until tender, being careful not to let it brown. Stir in flour and cook for 1 min. Remove from heat.
- Gradually pour in stock, whisking until smooth. Return to heat and bring to a boil, stirring. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 4-5 mins.
- Add chicken, corn, rice and celery. Stir well and simmer gently for 3-5 mins, until heated through.
Nutritions of Chicken, Sweet Corn and Rice Soupcalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 320 calories
cholesterolContent: 30 grams
fatContent: 55 milligrams
fiberContent: 14 grams
proteinContent: 3 grams
saturatedFatContent: 20 grams
sodiumContent: 5 grams
sugarContent: 430 milligrams
: 8 grams